What does the command ./gradlew do when it is run from within a Gradle project’s directory?
– It runs the Gradle Wrapper.
What does a smoke test do?
– Tests large-scale, basic things like whether or not the application runs.
What can you use to take advantage of pre-built Gradle tasks created by the Gradle community?
– Gradle plugins
Which of the following are the kinds of tasks build automation tools usually handle? (Choose all that apply)
– Compiling code
– Packaging the app for deployment
– Dependency management
What does Gradle do?
– Build Automation
Which type of testing tests the smallest amount of code in a single test?
– Unit test
Which of the following does declaring a dependency between two tasks in Gradle do? (Choose all that apply)
– It ensures that when a task is called, the task that it depends on also runs.
– It ensures that if both tasks are run, the task which is a dependency will always run before the one that depends on it.
What software does Gradle require to be installed on a system before it can run?
– Java JDK 7 or higher
What does build automation do?
– It automates the process of processing source code in preparation for deployment.