LinkedIn integration is available worldwide to all users and Facebook integration is available to small business and student users in the US. We are working hard to enable this for our users worldwide. To learn more about Facebook and LinkedIn Connect, visit these links: Facebook, LinkedIn .
Read More: http://community.office365.com/en-us/blogs/office_365_technical_blog/archive/2013/04/29/introducing-facebook-and-linkedin-connect.aspx
What to expect during upgrade
- Office 365 customers will be notified approximately four weeks prior to their upgrade and will have the opportunity to postpone for a minimum of two months.
- Review “What’s new in SharePoint Online–top 10” to start to plan how your company will take advantage of the new SharePoint Online capabilities soon to be at your fingertips.
- Evaluate whether content and sites are “old” or “unused” – and if so, consider removing content or even whole site collections that are no longer necessary.
- Review the ‘Known Issues and Design Changes’ section below.
- Upgrade individual site collections as outlined below at your own pace – one at a time, or all at once to save time.
You can learn about all the Office 365 service upgrade options at the broader Office 365 Service Upgrade Center, including what you need to know about Exchange Online, Lync Online and Office client
Read More: http://community.office365.com/en-us/blogs/office_365_technical_blog/archive/2013/05/03/upgrading-to-the-new-sharepoint-online.aspx