Here is a hack about how you can add Instagram stories from your Gallery.
Earlier this month Instagram launched it’s new feature Stories. I did share a tutorial to create Instagram Stories. This article is a result of one of those queries which users asks us via our Contact form, Social Media or personal accounts of our Editors. There was a similar question a user requested me to answer on Quoraabout “How can I add Instagram stories from Gallery or Camera roll?” and hence I come up with a solution to add photos and videos in Instagram story from smartphone’s Gallery.
You might wish to upload a photo from your iPhone Camera roll or Android Gallery because that was one of the best shots you took in the last 24 hours at least. Or you weren’t able to access Instagram when that moment was happening. Or you couldn’t find a good filter in Instagram stories default filters. For such situations, Instagram does allow you to post photos and videos from your smartphone’s gallery to your Stories. Here’s how.
2. Now instead of clicking a snap or recording a video, Swipe downwards from the top of the screen. With the latest update now you can Swipe downwards or even upwards. The photos/videos from Gallery will show up at the bottom now instead of on the top which used to be the case earlier.
3. Woah! You will see all the pictures and videos you captured in the last 24 hours. This is because Instagram stories are all about what happens in last 24 hours. But nevertheless, you will be able to upload photos and videos from your phone’s gallery to Instagram stories which is what you wanted.
Important:If you are not able to see photos/videos from Camera roll/Gallery even after swiping then it is because you have no media(photo/video) in your gallery from last 24 hours(you will see the message shown in picture below instead of media). In that case, you can follow upload photos older than 24 hours to Instagram Story.
– 65 Average likes per post for users with up to 10k subscribers
– 35% of all post are made from the North America
– 3 PM and 8 PM is the best time for publishing people like more in that period of time
– Jakarta is the city where people comment more than like
– 3 PM is the best time for publishing on the weekends
– 51% users has more than 1000 subscribers
– Tuesday and Firday are the best days for publishing for something that really matters