After Bitcoin made these huge, quick gains until December 2017, more and more people were asking the question “Is Bitcoin a Bubble?“. Quickly after that Bitcoin fell from $19,783.21 on December 17th, to under $7500 in February 2018. That’s more than a 65% fall in just one month.
At the end of January the Tokyo-based Exchange Coincheck was hacked and coins worth $533 million were stolen. That was the biggest hack in the history of the blockchain – even bigger than the Mt. Gox hack in 2014 when $340 million worth were lost.
Every day new promising Crypto Currencies come out of the woodwork. We already have over 1,500 different coins currently listed on coinmarketcap.
More and more people are now asking themselves:
- Has the Bitcoin bubble burst already and are we back to “normal” or is there still big potential for further downwards trends?
- Is Bitcoin still the Go-to thing or will Bitcoin continue to lose market share and will a massive shift to other crypto currencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Cardano, Ripple, etc. happen in 2018?
- How should we deal with these horror stories regarding hacked exchanges? How can I protect my purchased coins?
- Are all the new coins just scams? How can I gauge if a project is legitimate?
- What are the impacts of these questions on the whole Blockchain-Technology?
Come and learn how to identify real compaines before investing or buying into tokens.