2.Click on “Database”
3.Create new Database
4.Once you finish creating new Database, click on Jump to MySQL Users
5. Create new MySQL user
6. Now add the new user to the database which you created
7. check the “All PRIVILEGES” check box and click “Make Changes”
Now your ready to install wordpress on bluehost hosting.
- Goto http://wordpress.org/ and click the Download WordPress button.
- Once the wordpress.zip file downloads, double-click it to expand the wordress folder.
- Open the wordpress folder and change wp-config-sample.php to wp-config.php
- Next open wp-config.php in your favorite text editor and find the following field and fill them in accordingly.define(‘DB_NAME’, ‘database_name_here’); REPLACE database_name_here WITH THE DATABASE NAME YOU CREATED WITH BLUEHOST
define(‘DB_USER’, ‘username_here’); REPLACE username_here WITH THE USER YOU CREATED WITH BLUEHOST
define(‘DB_PASSWORD’, ‘password_here’); REPLACE password_here WITH THE PASSWORD YOU CREATED WITH BLUEHOST
- Upload the wordpress files along with new wp-config
- Access http://www.yoursitename.com/wp-admin/install.php , if everything went well, you should see this
- Now you click Install WordPress and all done.