How to edit public facing web site in Office 365 and adding documents as a link from documents folder?
How to add documents to SharePoint Online site and link to site as a link?
1. Login to your Office 365 site and edit
2. Click All Site Contents in your left hand side of your site screen
3. When you go to All Site Contents, you may see several folders. Click on Documents folder to upload your documents (it can be MS office, PDF or any other format) to add this to your SharePoint online web site.
4. Once you click on document folder, SharePoint online will allow you to add single or multiple document. Click add document to upload your files to Office 365 web site. You need to browse and select the files
5. When you finished uploading your documents to SharePoint online site, this is what you will see.
6. If you want to find out about the URL for this document, Right click on the document and go to properties
7. You want to copy the URL of the documents which you uploaded to SharePoint online site
8. If you want to insert documents to SharePoint online or Office 365 site, please follow see following instructions
Edit the page which you want to insert documents in Office 365 site
9. In above example, I am adding a document called Testing Document to page in Office 365 site
– Highlight Testing Document
– Click Hyperlink to insert the document as a link
– Select Link to from my documents
10. Select the documents which you want to link and click OK. This will insert the link for the title. When user click on this link in your Office 365 site, the document will open from this location.
11. Office 365/SharePoint online site allows you to upload multiple or single documents to folder and allows you to link each documents to your SharePoint online pages.