How to open SharePoint online site using SharePoint Designer? To open SharePoint online site using SharePoint designer 2010,
In this demo, I have created Office 365 account (Microsoft Office 365 Plan E3)
1. Login to your Office 365 Portal
2. Click on Manage for SharePoint Online
3. This will open SharePoint Online Administration Center
Click on Manage Site Collections
A SharePoint site collection is a group of related Web sites organized into a hierarchy. A site collection often shares common features, such as permissions, content types, and consistent navigation, which can be managed together.
4. This will display your site url
5. Copy your URL and open your SharePoint Designer 2010 and click on open site
6. Past your url and click on Open
7. You will get login office 365 login window
8. Enter your password and it will connect to SharePoint Online site.
9. Your SharePoint Designer 2010 is now connected to SharePoint online Site