When you install SharePoint 2010 using SharePoint 2010 Configuration wizard you will get crazy GUID names for your database.
To change your SharePoint 2010 database GUID, these are steps I preformed in my development environment. If your trying make sure you try to rename SharePoint 2010 GUID in development environment first.
1. Crazy SharePoint 2010 GUID database names when I installed running SharePoint 2010 Configuration wizard
2. To rename, open your SharePoint 2010 Central Administration and click on Manage Services applications under Application Management.
3. Click on SharePoint 2010 Search Service Application
4.You will see Search Application Topology of SharePoint 2010 and click on MODIFY
5. Now move your mouse over to SharePoint 2010 Crawl Database and click on Edit Properties
6.Select the GUID and delete. In the right side image, you can see the Search Service Application CrawlstoreDB GUID in SQL DB
7. This is what you will see in Topology for Search Service Application in SharePoint 2010 when you delete your GUID. To apply changes, click on Apply Topology Changes.
8.Renaming Crawl Database Search Service Application CrawlStoreDB in SharePoint 2010