If you have a problem starting Ultimus FloStaton check the following
1. Click Start > Settings > Control Panel.
2. Double-click Administrative Tools.
3. Double-click Local Security Policy.
4. Open Local Policies.
5. Open User Rights Assignment.
6. Open Log On as a Service and Log On as batch Job
7. Add your Ultimus account if you don’t see there. If you see there and still having a problem, just remove and add it back again
8. Select the user you want to grant logon service access to and click OK.
Once that is done, go and Clear all the applications logs files and start the services and it should work.
This worked for me.