To view and resolve SharePoint Health Analyzer alerts by using Central Administration
1. Verify that the user account that is performing this procedure is a member of the Farm Administrators group.
2. In Central Administration, on the Home page, click Monitoring.
3. On the Monitoring page, in the Health Status section, click Review problems and solutions.
4. On the Review problems and solutions page, click the alert that you want to view and resolve.
5. To resolve the problem, follow the guidance given in the Remedy section of the Review problems and solutions dialog. Keep the dialog open so you can run the rule again to confirm the resolution.
6.After following the guidance given in the Remedy section, in the Review problems and solutions dialog for the alert, click Reanalyze Now to confirm the resolution. If the problem is resolved, the alert status changes to 4-Success.