Installing SharePoint 2010 Administration Toolkit
- From the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Administration Toolkit page (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=196866), download the SharePoint2010AdministrationToolkit.exe file by clicking the Download button, and then save the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the SharePoint2010AdministrationToolkit.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- After the License Terms for Microsoft Software is accepted, click Next.
- Select which tool or tools are to be installed by choosing the appropriate icon and select the top-level feature (“This feature will be installed on local hard drive”).
- Click Browse to change the location of this folder. After a location is selected, click OK, and then click Next.
The default folder location is %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft\SharePoint 2010 Administration Toolkit.
- To complete installation, click Finish.