The following is a list of the main drivers we have experienced in existing customer environments:
- Data Centre issues such as limited or no power and rack space available.
- Saving your company money by reducing your infrastructure footprint and reducing the power and cooling costs required.
- Green IT : reduce carbon footprint by reducing the power consumption of your organization.
- The need for greater mobility, flexibility and manageability in your data centre.
- Your salary increase and bonus 🙂 … Implementing strategies that save your company money, that promote Green IT, and that still provide a great service to end users is a fantastic way to justify your salary increase or bonus, in measurable terms, to your boss. It’s a win – win situation!