To configure Secure Store, you perform the following steps:
1. Register a managed account in SharePoint Server 2013 Preview to run the Secure Store application pool.
2. Start the Secure Store Service on an application server in the farm.
3. Create a Secure Store Service service application.
To run the application pool, you must have a standard domain account. No specific permissions are required for this account. Once the account has been created in Active Directory, follow these steps to register it with SharePoint Server 2013 Preview
To register a managed account
1. On the SharePoint Central Administration Web site home page, in the left navigation, click Security.
2. On the Security page, in the General Security section, click Configure managed accounts.
3. On the Managed Accounts page, click Register Managed Account.
4. In the User name box, type the name of the account.
5. In the Password box, type the password for the YourDomain\ServicePool account.
6. If you want SharePoint Server 2013 Preview to handle changing the password for the account, select the Enable automatic password change box and specify the password change parameters that you want to use.
7. Click OK.